Level 3 Information Communications Technician
30 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9LQ
£15-18k per annum
Please contact Tom on email@example.com or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Civica provide a wide range of business-critical software, digital solutions and technology-based outsourcing services which makes Civica a leading partner for customers across national, regional and local government, health and care, education and public safety, together with commercial organisations in highly regulated sectors.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Analyst Apprentice with Civica.
You will be Responsible for the provision of high-quality product support to civica’s financials’ customer base.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support Civica’s financials’ products and solutions.
- Utilise knowledge and experience of operating systems and databases to investigate reported faults.
- Ensure customer information records are accurately maintained for each installed customer.
- Investigate customer reported problems connecting to customer sites as appropriate.
- Replicate issues and resolve according to contract SLAs.
- Liaise with Development to find resolutions to reported software product defects and to ensure that bugs/change requests are managed effectively.
- Ensure customers are kept advised of problem progression.
- Escalate major issues ensuring key internal staff are kept advised of impact and solution progression.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the product, its operation, interface to external systems and data structure.
- Build effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that reported issues are resolved within customer service level agreements.
- Develop customer relationships and attend customer sites when required.
- Assist with product testing, during release phases.
- Produce knowledge base articles from knowledge experience.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ability to display a high level of commitment to Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and face to face contact
- Ability to work independently recognising and setting priorities for self
- Ability to take initiative to find new and improved ways of working
- Ability to take responsibility and provide an escalation point
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations
- IT confident
- Experience of working/supporting financial systems desirable
- IT or Accountancy based qualifications desirable
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org