The Change Organisation
Level 3 IT Solutions Technician
IT Solutions Technician
The Change Organisation
92-93 John Wilson Business Park, Whitstable CT5 3QT
08:30 -5:00, 40 hours per week
£5 per hour
Please contact Darcy at Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 1133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 1992, born out of a desire to be a market leading distributor of computer hardware and software, independent of manufacturers.
Brief Job Description:
To provide all aspects of internal Technical Support regarding all departmental requirements.
- Give IT support to all staff members on both hardware and applications.
- Give Networking Support to all staff members.
- Liaise when required with external Network support company.
- Give Internal Telecoms Support.
- Perform Customer Specified Configurations.
- Perform testing of RMA (returned) product.
- Identify when a lack of knowledge exists and recommend the required training.
- Keep working environment clean and tidy and adopt good housekeeping practises.
Key Performance Indicators
- Technical policies communicated effectively throughout the organisation.
- A noticeable reduction in time of Technical & Operations Manager’s involvement in day-to-day IT issues.
- A noticeable reduction in time of Technical & Operations Manager’s involvement in day-to-day Network issues.
- A demonstrable increase in Networking knowledge.
- The ability to work with oversight in Customer Configurations.
- The ability to work with oversight when performing RMA tests.
- A high standard of achievement with college-based activities.
- The receipt of positive feedback from staff members on activities within the company.
- A high standard of attendance
Final Performance Indicators
- The ability to work unaided in Customer Configurations.
- The ability to work unaided when performing RMA tests.
- A comprehensive understanding of technical policies throughout the organisation.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Problem solving
- Good communication
- Keen to learn within the IT industry
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent communication skillsGood English skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to take responsibility for your own learning, development & progression.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com