Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Title: IT Helpdesk Apprentice
Full Address: 5a Antler Complex, Bruntcliffe Way, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0JG
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours PW
Please contact Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Mansys is a Managed Service Provider. We provide IT support services and consultancy to clients in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Lincolnshire.
Mansys was formed in 2001 by a team of Microsoft engineers who formerly worked as an in-house IT department. We were convicted by the belief that SMEs and charities could outsource their IT and still receive the same care and attention you would receive from a dedicated in-house department.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Helpdesk Apprentice with Mansys, a well-established IT support company based in Morley.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be mentored by existing members of staff and trained to provide IT helpdesk support to clients in order to resolve technical problems encountered in the operation of hardware and software.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Technical support for users for hardware and software systems
- Performing diagnostic tests, modifications or repairs to software and hardware
- Monitor helpdesk calls and logs and take appropriate action to ensure satisfactory response to set SLA’s and KPIs
- Work as part of a team to gain the best outcome for customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- IT Hardware Knowledge
- Dedicated, ambitious and eager to make a successful career in IT
- Fun and friendly attitude
- Well-presented with a professional business manor
- A quick learner who responds well to new tasks
- Well organised and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Good team player who can work productively with colleagues
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com