Right Digital Solutions
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Right Digital Solutions Ltd
Unit 1, 662 Holly Ln, Erdington, Birmingham B24 9PD
Weekly Hours Worked – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary – £12k – £14k per annum
Please contact Steph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are Right Digital Solutions Ltd, the UK’s leading independent, privately owned provider of business process management and integrated professional support solutions.
We’re the UK’s leading digital infrastructure provider – trusted by thousands of UK public and private sector enterprises to help them transform. Our portfolio of IT services includes cloud and infrastructure services, digital workplace solutions, secure networking, unified communications and IT service management. All our IT services are available as cloud, on-premise or hybrid solutions.
Managed Print Solutions (MPS) operate nationally across the UK working with blue chip and public sector and SME clients to develop innovative solutions for their document print strategy requirements. A major partner with leading technology developers in the print production sector, RDS occupies a unique position in the market in the UK. The only company that presently can demonstrate the ability to deliver in house and end to end total document and workplace technology solutions to any size of organisation.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Helpdesk Analyst with Right Digital Solutions, a Office Technology and Solutions Provider based in Birmingham
The post holder will be a member of the IT Helpdesk Team (part of the Professional Services Department) and will report to the IT Helpdesk Team Leader. The primary focus will be to provide client support via phone/remote software on provided solutions. (Solutions (application), desktop, network and server support to customers and internal users)
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Logging customer queries
- Log all help desk interactions rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers, internal users, partners, and the appropriate professional network
- Triaging of IT solutions calls and assignment to Field Solutions Consultant for escalated issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Taking clients through a series of actions over the telephone to help resolve issues
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Remote installation of solutions provided
- Assist with the preparation of Hardware and Software prior to delivery to customer location
- Ensure standard of service provision/support is in accordance with Company expectations
- Communicate issues/delays and recurring issues in a timely manner to the appropriate person / line manager
- Advise of potential upgrades
- Maintain records and prepare reports for submission as necessary
- Promoting good working practices and procedure
- Ensuring minimal waste of resources and securing value for money
- To work within a team in order to attain goals and further the achievement of the organisations objectives
- Agree targets and standards with line manager in order to accomplish the achievement of personal and the organisations objectives
- Agree corrective action required and co-ordinate work with team members to ensure that the team’s goals are met
- Ensure SLAs are met
- Promoting good verbal and written dialogue with internal and external customers
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Apprentice working towards:-
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft AD and AAD
- A good understanding of Windows and MAC operating systems
- Excellent understanding of all Microsoft Office products
- A good knowledge of remote IT support tools
- Ability to follow procedures
- Organise time proficiently
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good customer facing skills
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent network analytical and fault finding skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and problem analysis skills
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com