Level 3 Software Development Technician
IT Development Apprentice
Unit 4 Ashbrook Office Park, Longstone Road, Heald Green, M22 5LB
£9,750 per annum
Please contact Tom at Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Inconnection is an events and incentive agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter. Inconnection is developing its virtual and technology arm of the business and has an opportunity for an apprentice to help with internal systems and development.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Development Technician with Inconnection, an events and incentive agency based in Manchester.
Join a friendly growing team who love what they do. Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working with Microsoft applications such as: Outlook, CRM Dynamics, TEAMS, Power Apps, Forms, Add-ons, Web-site using umbraco and Java plus many more applications.
- Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Maintaining company web-site.
- Developing Microsoft dynamics platform.
- Working with App add-ons to Microsoft dynamics.
- Working with platform development on internal company portal.
- Developing virtual hosting platforms.
- Ad-hoc IT issues – hardware.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Highly motivated individual with an enthusiastic approach and upbeat attitude.
- Effective communication
- Excited to learn about new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good planning skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Hunger for success.
- Proactive approach to things and ability to use own initiative.
- Enjoy re-searching applications and developing.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org