Smart Currency Exchange
Level 4 Business Analyst
Apprenticeship Title – IT Business Analyst Apprentice
Employer – Smart Currency Exchange
Full Address – 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London W6 7BA
Weekly Hours worked – 9am – 5:30pm, Mon to Fri
Salary – £18,000 per annum
Please contact Tom.email@example.com on 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are the Smart Group and this role is to develop and grow the marketing contribution, which is already significant, to the whole group. The business consists of two Foreign Exchange Brokerages, a Fintech hub, a Property Media Company and a Luxury Property Brand. The primary role of the group is to educate and help individuals and businesses manage their risk.
We are privately owned and are self-funded. We are entrepreneurial, customer focused and ambitious. We are looking to grow a business for the future.
We have achieved success in doing this through our consultative approach, our technology drive and through working as a team.
One of our key USP’s is our ability to deliver excellent customer service, which is further supported by us being number 1 across two areas of Trustpilot for over a year. Therefore, it is not just us saying it, our customers agree.
We are currently looking to double in size over the next 3 years and we understand the power of technology and see this as being an essential driver to this growth.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst Apprentice with Smart Currency Exchange, a foreign exchange and currency provider based in London. The business believes apprentices to be a very important part of their growth over the next few years.
We are recruiting for a high energy and potential Business Analyst Apprentice to join our technology (IT) team.
What we expect from the Business Analyst joining our team:
- Help to plan, manage, and drive for the future in line with our goals and roadmap.
- Spanning across multiple projects, you will be able to manage your time effectively and engage with stakeholders at all stages throughout the project.
- You will be a dedicated and driven individual who is eager to learn.
- You will demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way our business works and the sector we operate in, as you’ll be helping us to develop our functions, services and products to meet our goals with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role:
- Involved in requirements analysis, process flows and documentation throughout all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Conducting user acceptance testing
- Engagement with all stakeholders within a project(s) to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Serving as a middle person between stakeholders and users
- Creating process flow diagrams and visual documentation
- Creating functional specifications for new and existing systems and processes
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Updating/Implementing business processes
Training and development
We are truly committed to the professional and personal development of our employees and we have every intention to support a permanent opportunity upon successful completion of your apprenticeship. You will be supported by an experienced member of our tech team, be exposed to the variety of projects we have in place and work closely with the rest of the company. This Level 4 apprenticeship scheme will enable you to develop on your technical skills and give you the necessary commercial practical experience to supplement your qualification
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- An interest in business
- An interest in technology
- Excellent documentation skills
- A basic understanding of agile development
- A degree of technical understanding/skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and driven
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Platforms and Tools
- Business Analyst Practice
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirement Analysis
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org