Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Company: 3Gi Technology
Full Address: Whitegates Business Centre, Alexander Ln, Shenfield CM15 8QF
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hours p/w
Salary: £9,596.00-£15,000.00 per year
Please contact Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
This role offers excellent benefits including:
- Full training and support
- Industry recognized qualifications
- Build confidence and experience in a corporate office environment
- Work as part of a highly experienced team
- Ability to determine the skills you want to develop from a range of industry-standard platforms
- Opportunities for career growth and development, including architecture and project management
- Free breakfasts
- Pool table
- Darts board
- Friday beers
About the company:
3Gi Technology is a Technology Service Provider (TSP). Our vision is to help leadership teams digitally transform by bridging the gap between business and IT and empowering stakeholders with strategic insights for superior decision making. We do this by demystifying technical complexity and raising the technology profile at board level, enabling businesses to navigate their digital journey while maximising return on digital investment.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with 3Gi Technology, a Computer Support company based in Shenfield, Essex.
Are you looking to kick-start your career in IT?
3Gi Technology are Digital Transformation and Cyber Security specialists that work with over 40 clients in the UK and abroad. We work with a variety of sectors, including recruitment, finance and real estate which means we get to play with a large portfolio of technology to help our clients level up their businesses.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to earn-while-you-learn in a government funded apprenticeship which is suitable for a recent School or college leaver – or anyone looking to make a change of career. The successful candidate will receive IT and application training, whilst working in a professional office with a games machine, pool table, darts board, free breakfast and the occasional LAN parties and beers!
We are looking to recruit a full-time 1st line Service Desk Apprentice for our fast-paced growing company. We are looking for a hardworking, organised individual who is flexible and willing to learn. If you already possess a personal interest in IT / Technology, alongside a passion for learning and self-improvement then this may be the ideal position for you!
3Gi have a proven track record of helping our apprentices grow and develop their business and technical skills and have helped mentor and nurture talented individuals to progress from the Service Desk into 2nd / 3rd Line roles, architecture support, development, operational and even project management roles.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users
- Application support to ensure our users are leveraging cloud systems to their fullest potential.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues and escalating or remediating as required.
- Maintenance and documentation of the registration system.
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations.
- Maintenance of existing systems, troubleshooting issues with performance.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Willingness to be completely flexible and adaptable in all situations
- Amazing communication skills, both internally and in a customer service situation
- Thirst for knowledge and learning
- Interest and passion for IT or technology
- Methodological and organised in your approach to challenges and solutions.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com