Level 3 Information Communication Technician
London N1 5EA
08:30 – 17:30 Mon-Fri
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Here at Logixal we are all about simplifying your work life. We are the masters of productivity, bringing sharper, more effective print, voice and IT solutions to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are redefining the managed print sector and transforming our client’s day to day technical processes. Here at Logixal we prioritise insightfulness, innovation and personalisation. We customise everything we do tailoring our exceptional solutions to meet all of your business needs.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Logixal, a IT Solutions company based in London.
The IT assistant’ role is to support the IT Director and IT Team in providing support for all of the Internal IT needs of the Company. This will involve being trained to monitor and provide first level support for the software programmes in use, such as Email, CRM and system monitoring and diagnostics.
In addition, the IT assistant may be asked to help with provision of IT services to our clients or potential clients. This can be provided via ticketing systems, remote support tools and on-site at the client’s premises.
The above is an indicator only and the detailed direction of activities will be led by the IT Director who will be responsible for overseeing any necessary skills transfer.
Logixal Voice & Data
To work with and facilitate the services and products of Logixal Voice & Data, this being voice communications whether hosted solutions or digital switches, and the support and sale of IT / Data management contracts
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Achieving a high first-time fix rate and a low recall percentage
- Implementing all appropriate modifications and keeping up to date with technical bulletins
- Fixing, maintenance and repair of photocopier devices.
- Installing photocopiers at customer sites
- To ensure customers receive a satisfactory service in line with agreed service level agreements.
- Looking after stocks of parts and toner.
- Providing telephone support to customers as required
- Regular travel /visits to our customers sites
- Following servicing schedules and highlighting problem machines
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- You should have the ability to work attentively and on own without any supervision when needed.
- You must be able to work and cope under rigorous pressure.
- You should have the flexibility and malleable to change according to the situations.
- You should possess the interpersonal skills so should be persistent and supportive attitude.
- You should be an excellent communicator with all levels of professionals both verbally, written and face to face.
- You should have a basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration. You should have good knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on desktop technologies.
- You should also have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including basic troubleshooting.
- Respond to enquiries from staff and clients as soon as possible to help them resolve the issues or escalate where necessary.
- IT enthusiast
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org