Level 3 Information Communications Technician
IT Apprentice (IT Service desk Analyst)
Comis Technology Limited
Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent St, London, W1B 5TD
Please contact Jessica on Jessica.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Comis Technology is a Managed IT Services Provider established in 2004. Based in the west end of London the company provides IT services and support on behalf of customers predominantly based in the London area. The ongoing success of the company has led to further expansion and a vacancy has arisen for an IT Service Desk Analyst.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Comis Technology, a Managed IT Services Provider based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded candidate with the enthusiasm and desire to develop a rewarding career. The successful candidate must be responsible and motivated with a strong work ethic. Meeting and understanding the company’s goals and objectives is a key priority. This is a client facing role so establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients will become an essential component of this position, ensuring the highest level of customer service is always provided.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Respond to client requests within support agreement targets
- Provide 1st line desktop and support
- Build rapport with all new and existing clients to develop positive working relationships
- Assist with ad-hoc project work such as IT installs, upgrades and migrations
- Assist with recommended service improvements to existing IT solutions
- Co-operation to promote the development of the support team and the success of the company a whole
- Call logging and regular feedback to service delivery team leader
- PC builds, Daily checks, NCentral Active licence reconciliation
- Client Asset Management (new starters & leavers) & Warranty Items
- 365 deployments
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience of working on a helpdesk or in an IT support environment is an advantage although not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Knowledge of cloud-based hosting including Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to plan, organise and adapt to changing job tasks within own role
- Open to respond to feedback and committed to self-development
- Must have ‘hands on’ attitude; this is essential within the working environment of a small company
- Team worker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills
- Any knowledge or experience in technologies listed is an advantage
- Great teamwork skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org