Cadmus Distribution Group Limited (CDGL)
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Cadmus Distribution Group Limited (CDGL)
Unit 5 Suffolk Dr, Chelmsford, CM2 6UN
37.5 hours a week
£10440-£16000 Dependent on experience
Please contact Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The trading divisions at Cadmus Distribution Group Ltd supply products and services in the UK and internationally, with thousands of orders successfully fulfilled every month. CDGL has grown year-on-year and we have invested heavily in all the major areas of the company, particularly our people, technology, marketing capability, infrastructure and operations. We constantly strive to improve our brands and bring innovative technologies to our customers sourced from leading brands around the world. Incorporated in 2018 the three directors have reformed the company in to the cutting edge provider it has become today and continue to plan for growth and successfully deliver upon these goals
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Cadmus Distribution Group Limited, a Technology Distributor based in Chelmsford.
Based in our offices on the outskirts of Chelmsford we are looking for people with a passion for Tech and a desire to learn! This role will allow you access to all areas of our support team, working with connectivity queries from the simple to the complex, building a solid knowledge and understanding of our products and services you will work with our team to deliver solutions to our customers. Coupled with our desire to build excellence within the team and your drive to learn and develop, you will have access to everything required to achieve your Level 3 qualification, with permanent opportunities available after successful completion of the course.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assist the support team with fault finding and resolutions
- Provide advice and guidance on our product range to both internal and external customers.
- Carry out routine maintenance across systems, (such as IT, Communications), ensuring organisational compliance at all times
- Maintain CRM system with up to date solutions to ensure accessibility to the wider team
- Liaise with clients to explain and document technical issues and resolution
- Maintain call logging system
Free on-site parking, Regular company social events, access to the company pension scheme, Access to the Employee Assistance Programme, £200 bonus upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. Access to permanent employment opportunities. Holiday: 23 days per year + bank holidays + birthday off.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Passion for Tech and Connectivity
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn and throw yourself into any situation
- Interested in keeping up to date with the technology industry and commerce/business in general.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com