Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Hope park Workspaces, Trevor Foster Way, Bradford, BD5 8HB
37.5 Hours Per Week
£11,000 Per Annum
Please contact: email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Singularitee provides Managed IT Plans to businesses of all sizes. With over thirteen years experience managing critical technology, we can help you make sense of your businesses IT. IT is one of the few things a business can’t run without, but just because your business isn’t a large PLC shouldn’t mean you feel unimportant. We’re part of your team. The ones working in the background to give you the platform from which to make your business a success. IT should be invisible because It. Just. Works.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Singularitee, an IT Services Provider based in Bradford.
We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. The Apprentice’s responsibilities include learning and developing practical skills and will work closely with our Projects team by configuring hardware for new starters and assisting with new client onboarding.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Configure and setup new desktop/laptop devices for our client users.
- Setup new user accounts for our client users.
- Assist with client onboarding process – ensuring our new clients have their PC devices setup correctly and in line with our company policies.
- Wipe and rebuild existing desktop/laptop devices in preparation to be reused.
- Configure new networking hardware.
- Install clients’ IT software that relates to configuring a new device.
- Working in the office and traveling to other sites when required.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Implement, participate, and promote Quality Assurance (QA) objectives, processes and procedures of the Company.
- Perform any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager and Directors.
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
- Implement, participate, and promote Company Policies and Procedures, including Health and Safety requirements.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Configuration and maintenance of desktop and laptop hardware
- Installation of Windows
- Working knowledge of Windows 10
- Remote administration where physical presence is not available, either via tools or telephone guidance
- A growth mindset and passion for learning in Technology
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Good task management and multi-tasking skills.
- High degree of punctuality.
- Awareness of and ability to work in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Satisfactory achievement of ongoing targets, goals and objectives as set by the Operations Manager and the Director.
- Following, utilisation and promoting of Company Policies and Procedures, Health and Safety requirements.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org