Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Network House, Station Yard, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3UH
Working hours are 9:00 – 5:30, and for the early shift 8:00 till 4:30. You may be required to do the early shift one day per week
Salary: £15K – £17K
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Join our friendly and knowledgeable team and become part of a dynamic and fast-paced IT help desk environment. We offer B2B help desk support, project management and professional services to a wide range of clients. Work alongside experienced engineers and be exposed to a variety of technologies and support skills. Over time, we can offer training and career progression.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice with Triumph Technologies, based in Oxford.
Initial duties will predominantly be supervised by other technical staff and as skills develop the applicant will be given further autonomy in their day-to-day duties. Principal duties will comprise:
- Development of IT skillset in line with the Triump Technologies training and development plan.
- Developing core troubleshooting skills across a range of technology
- Taking incoming supports calls from our customer base via phone and email.
- Supporting standard business systems and infrastructure, including but not limited to Windows Client OS, Windows Server OS, Apple OS, TCPIP Networks, M365 and Microsoft Office.
- Provisioning basic IT equipment and services including but not limited to PC’s, routers, wireless access points, M365 and antivirus.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
All of the below skills are preferred but not required immediately or in full.
- Basic Networking
- Basic hardware/software troubleshooting
- Windows Client OS
- Windows Server OS
- Apple OSX
- M365 – Microsoft Office, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange Online
- Must have a UK Driving License
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com