INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE LEVEL 3
Address: Unit A Riverside Dr, Cleckheaton BD19 4DH
Hours: 8am-4.30pm (40 hours)
Please contact Ciara.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the Company
Cutwel are one of the UK’s leading engineering tooling suppliers. With over 25,000 products in stock and expertly trained staff, they can offer our customers unbeatable value and quality.
They have one of the largest ranges of measuring tools available and also extensive supplies of cutting tools, milling cutters, workholding, tool holders, and lubrication.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for IT Apprentice to join Cutwel, an Independent Engineering Tooling Distributors based in Cleckheaton.
- First line IT support on Freshservice (firstname.lastname@example.org). Typical issues to deal with include:
- Managing all tickets, completing or passing on to relevant IT staff member
- Redirect emails following manager request
- Outlook profile problems
- Basic Merlin ERP problems
- Clear mailboxes
- Ensure all user hardware operates correctly and efficiently
- Set up new PC’s, laptops with relevant software
- Move PC’s and phones when Managers require users to be relocated
- Set up new wallboard display screens and ensure all work satisfactory
- Purchase ancillary hardware
- Maintain Office 365 Suite
- Ensure licences are up to date
- Manage Outlook resources, starters and leavers etc
- Manage phone operating system
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience in supporting and using Windows 7 / 8 /10, MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude toward service delivery
- Drive, energy and initiative
- Professional approach
- Wiliness to learn and develop your technology skills
- Willingness to learn
- Continuously keen and enthusiastic to learn new things
- Want a career in IT
- Interested in IT and new developments and shown this through school and at home
- Ideally local to Cutwel
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Tech qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Networking & Architecture
- Business Processes
- Cloud Services
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com