Title: IT Support
Company: Rejuvenate IT
Full Address: 9 Castle Parade, Iford, Bournemouth BH7 6SH
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am-5:30pm
Please contact Josh Ankers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Rejuvenate are an all-service technology agency providing high quality IT Technical Support and Managed Services to SME Businesses across the South West.
We provide Telecoms and Remote IT Support to companies across the UK. We also specialise in showing businesses how they can get the most out of their IT Services. Every client is different to some we’re a friendly face to call on in times of crisis, for others we are a dedicated IT Department that form part of their own team.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship with Rejuvenate IT, an IT Technical Support and Managed Services provider.
Are you looking to kickstart your IT career? Rejuvenate IT is a long-established and rapidly growing Manager Service Provider who prides themselves on high customer satisfaction and the latest technology solutions. They operate a fun friendly working environment to ensure that their employees enjoy what they do!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Assisting clients on their busy helpdesk working through the ticketing system and taking calls.
• Attending client sites alongside their engineers to assist with client issues and installations of IT & VoIP Equipment.
• Repairing hardware on laptops, desktops & servers where required.
• Maintaining cloud systems including M365 & our bespoke VoIP platform.
• Installing, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of software for clients.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Key role requirements:
• A Passion for IT and Tech
• Telephone Skills
• English, Maths & Science GCSE Grades 9-4 (A*- C)
• Keen to Learn
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Basic understanding of IT Networks
• Full UK Driving Licence (Not essential)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• PC Fundamentals
• Business Processes & Customer Services
• Networking & Architecture
• Mobile & Operating Systems
• Cloud Services
• Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com