360 Office Limited
Role: Information Communications Technician Apprentice
Company: 360 Office Limited
Full Address: Network House, Mechanic Lane, Hull, HU3 2DB
Weekly Hours Worked: 09-5:00 35 hour per week
Salary: £4:30-6 per hour
Please contact Tom Crossland on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333.
About the company:
360 Office Ltd are a Yorkshire based Managed Service Provider (MSP) operating out of our Head Office in Hull. We love technology, and love to share what we love with our customers. Offering B2B goods and services which assist businesses in driving down cost and improving efficiencies. We are a new venture offering a customer centric working environment, a keen pricing policy and a large portfolio of Office Services.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Information Communications Level 3 Apprenticeship with 360 Office a business supplies & equipment company based in Hull.
We’re looking for An Engineer to deploy and manage or Products and Services. This is a mixed role, both Field Engineer and workshop technician. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in IT, an analytical mind with a real problem-solving ability. If you’re excited by helping our end users get the best out of their tech, committed to delivering a great customer experience, our Service team is right for you. Additionally, you’ll provide installation, routine maintenance, and fault repair to a range of office technology products in and around the Yorkshire region.
We are keen to find the individual keen to learn and develop their skills rather than someone with a full range of existing skill sets. For the right candidate we are keen to help you achieve Microsoft Certification as well as become Manufacturer training by the like of Ricoh, Epson & HP.
Main duties will include:
- Provide routine and emergency fault diagnosis and repair of office technology
- Provide service to Printer/MFP fleets
- Maintain detailed records of repairs and maintenance works
- Maintain and provide an accurate record of stock and parts inventory
- Assist in the ordering of parts and materials for the ongoing service of office technology
- Provide setup, commissioning, and delivery of office technology products to locations around Yorkshire and beyond.
- Train end users in the proper use and training of the hardware and software provided.
- Maintain accurate records for expenses, mileage, and other relevant information in line with the role.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Perform to KPI’s in line with company policy.
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback.
- Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps.
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within 360 Office and the wider 360 Office ecosystem
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Keen to learn within the IT industry
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to take responsibility for your own learning, development & progression
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
- A technical predisposition, and the desire to learn
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users
- The ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
- Full Clean UK Driving License
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com