Chelsea Football Club
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Role: Information Communications Technician
Address: Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
Weekly hours worked: 9am- 5pm
Salary: 22K per annum
2 x Positions Available
For more information please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to: IT Service Delivery Manager
Job function: The Trainee ServiceDesk Analyst role is to assist the IT ServiceDesk customers and technical staff by learning and gaining knowledge in all aspects of IT support.
- Provide assistance to the Servicedesk and Department
- Log calls on Servicedesk software to ITIL/ITSM standards
- Allocate and schedule jobs for 2nd/3rd line ICT staff
- Analyse and resolve problems for the end user
- Assist in build and setup of workstations
- Obtaining quotes/estimates and ordering of software and hardware.
- Software cataloguing/licensing and auditing.
- Assist with stock control of hardware and consumables
- Liaison with suppliers and third party support contacts.
- To be flexible and competent in learning new systems.
- To be first point of call for mobile/handheld device queries and 3G cards
- To setup and manage mobile devices
- Maintenance of asset register on Servicedesk software
- To provide assistance to Technical staff as required
- Undertake Apprenticeship training as required
Measures of performance:
- Speed of problem resolution for users monitored against SLA.
- Job breaches kept to a minimum
- Minimum levels of system downtime and problems leading to lack of user problems and complaints.
- Customer satisfaction level regarding individual’s attitude and abilities.
- IT assets tracked on asset system. Asset tagging and monitoring carried out for all new hardware/software
- Previous experience in a customer service orientated role preferred
- Must be keen to learn and have good computer skills including understanding of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Applicants must have a positive attitude, be confident and articulate in difficult situations and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Must be willing to work shifts on a Rota basis (8-4, 9-5, 10-6)
- Must be enthusiastic, competent and comfortable in learning new systems.
- Must be part of the team but able to work on own initiative.
- Must be comfortable and able to converse confidently with all users up to Director level
The Employer must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea FC polices and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with post employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and Customers.
The above job description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Working in IT Support
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com