Elite Cloud Solutions
Company: Elite Cloud Solutions
Address: The Base, Dartford Business Park, Victoria Road, Dartford, DA1 5FS
Weekly hours worked: 40 Hours Per Week
Please contact Josh Ankers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Elite Cloud Solutions are a one stop shop for corporate customers. Offering both IT support and telecommunication solutions.
Our mission at Elite Cloud Solutions is focused on helping small to medium sized companies adapt to using cloud-based solutions. We want to make sure the solution helps your company grow or be able to flex as your market changes. We want to make sure technology is a seamless part of your business driving it forward.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Information Communications Technician with Elite Cloud Solutions, a telecommunications service provider based in Dartford.
The successful candidate will work within the existing IT support team, working under the guidance of the IT manager both on customer sites and within the office. The candidate will also work from home from time to time.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Helping with installation
• Testing equipment
• Monitoring hardware and software.
• Aiding with all technical projects as required
• Providing 1st line diagnostics “quick fixes” where appropriate
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Keen to expand existing knowledge
• A desire to resolve challenges using multiple means
• Organisational skills to follow procedures and complete tasks within given time frames using incident management tools
• Ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer
• Be motivated to achieve outstanding levels of customer service in a team environment
• Good timekeeping
• A positive attitude
• Delivering results: using and planning the resources you have responsibility for to ensure delivery of agreed plans and priorities.
• Problem solving: identifying, understanding, resolving and learning from problems.
• Accountability: taking responsibility for your actions and behaviour using feedback to learn and develop
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Introduction to IT Support
• Working in IT Support
• Stability & Resilience
• Testing and Problem Solving
• Introduction to Networks
• Extended Networks
• Cloud Systems
• Digital Communications Specialism
• Network Specialism
• Support Specialism
• Support Teams
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com