Title: IT Support Coordinator
Company: Wolf Laboratories
Full Address: Wolf Labs Colenso House 1 Deans, Lane, York, YO42 2PX
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday either 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm
Salary: £14,625.00 – £16,575.00
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Wolflabs are a distributor of laboratory equipment to the UK public and private sectors.
Brief job description:
We are looking to recruit a motivated candidate with a keen eye for detail to help with the increased demand on our IT and Marketing team. The role will entail basic IT maintenance, admin and marketing related tasks. Career progression options will be available for the right candidate.
Due to the continued growth and success of Wolf Laboratories, we are currently looking to recruit a full-time, office based Trainee Coordinator into our expanding IT and Marketing team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Resolving first line internal IT issues, corresponding between users and our IT support provider in an administrative capacity to ensure any problems are resolved as quickly as possible
- On occasion you may be asked to assist with the assembling, disassembling and relocating of computer hardware when required
- Maintaining inventory of hardware stock
- Working with the Managing Director to monitor and progress larger projects
- Managing an internal mailbox
- Providing support and extra capacity to our Marketing team
- Maintaining and upgrading the company’s protocols
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), good understanding of Microsoft Windows, experience of Microsoft servers would be good but not essential as full training will be given
- Strong communication and organisational skills, have a good telephone manner, ability to prioritise own workload and enjoy working as part of a team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org