Oaklands Computer Services Limited
Title: Information Communication Technician
Company: Oaklands Computer Services Limited
Full Address: 170 New Rd, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, WD3 3HD
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 Hours
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Since 2001, Oaklands Computer Services has become a well-known Computer Services Company in Croxley Green.
At Oaklands Computer Services we provide high quality technical support to residents and small businesses. We offer computer repairs, new PC’s and laptops, as well as spare parts for all computing and home networking needs.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Information Communication Technician with Oaklands Computer Services Limited based in Rickmansworth.
You will be heavily involved in both supporting customers’ current and new IT systems.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assist with maintenance & workshop repairs of laptops & PCs
- Diagnosis of software/hardware faults
- Ticket logging for remote support and workshop
- 1st line telephone support
- Occasional front-line support at customers’ residence/place of work
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Methodical approach to testing & repairs
- Experience of installation & configuration of Windows PCs, & printers
- Understanding & experience of Local Area Networks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Experience of PC hardware support & maintenance
- Ability to relate to & communicate with end users at all levels
- To have clear enthusiasm for learning new skills
- To be confident to work on their own and use own initiative
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org