Role: Apprentice IT Support Engineer
Company: BoxPhish Ltd
Address: Platform Building, New station Street Leeds, LS1 4JB
Salary: £12,000-£14,000 D.O.E
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Boxphish are a fast growth, Cyber Security SaaS company working with some amazing companies such as BrewDog PLC, Swim England, Leicester Tigers and Cambridge University. Founded in 2018, they have had a great start, having recently been recognised by Gartner and selected to deliver solutions across 11 countries. They are really looking to our next chapter and our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Integration Technician with BoxPhish Ltd a Computer security service Provider based in Leeds.
You will be exposed and gain experience of a wide range of technologies throughout our client base, working directly with users providing support via email, telephone and our ticketing system.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing 1st line support to both customers and our internal users, using a range of methods including ticketing system and telephone calls
- Customer onboarding calls
- Completion of Onboarding tasks, including setup of customers, providing answers to questions and uploading of users
- Monitoring and maintaining systems
- Assist with internal hardware support
- Assist with the creation of new content for our product
- Testing of new product functionality
- Working with a number of systems including Jira and AWS
- Running reports and sharing these both internally and externally
- Assisting with internal IT projects
- Use reporting to highlight potential issues and flag these to internal teams
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Good organisation skills and attention to detail
Experience in a customer facing role an advantage
Passion for technology and keen to learn
Good written and verbal communication skills
Commitment to deliver outstanding customer service
Ability to work under pressure in a busy support desk environment
Strong work ethic
Ability to build and maintain relationships
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com