Title – Digital Communications Technician
Company – Redsquid Ltd
Full Address – Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH
Weekly Hours Worked – Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Redsquid was founded 15 years ago and have since grown into a full solutions technology provider. We provide our customers with fully managed technology solutions from Mobility to Cyber Security and IoT. We are a team of highly qualified and diversified individuals with a passion for technology and providing the best solutions for our customers.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Communications Technician with Redsquid based in Borehamwood
This Is a superb opportunity for an individual that enjoys problem solving and communicating with customers. Not only is this a rewarding role where you can help others on a day-to-day basis; but you will be working for a company who are continuing to expand and reward their staff. This results both in terms of incentives and training, along with the chance of progression within your career.
1st Line Customer Support is required to join an independent business telecommunications provider delivering fixed line, telephony, and data connectivity solutions.
This is a desk-based role located at our offices in Hertfordshire, this is an opportunity for an individual who is passionate about supporting clients and finding the right solutions for them.
Working closely with the existing team, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, handling a high volume of tickets via telephone, email, and live chat enquiry’s-delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Dealing with technical queries over the phone, email and via our web chat to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Complex tasks and faults resolution.
- Making changes to customers’ systems remotely.
- Thoroughly document customer interactions through tickets on the CRM system
- Analyse customer issues and provide solutions through troubleshooting guidance and support processes.
- Building strong and enduring personal relationships with customers.
- Liaise with third parties such as suppliers and the networks.
- Work to service level agreements
- Escalating customer complaints
- Some elements of Project Management.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good organisation/time management and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and relationships.
- Passionate about supporting clients and finding the right solutions for them.
- High detail-oriented and motivated
We Value our employees and are committed to provide them with a workplace which is both safe and secure. Likewise, we create an environment where every employee is treated fairly, with respect and given equal opportunities.
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 29)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition
- Eagerness to Learn
- Loyal and Dependable
- Great work ethic
- Problem Solving Skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org