Role: Technical Support Apprentice
Company: Premier EPOS
Address: Unit A 24 Kelvin Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 7JW.
Weekly hours worked: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Salary: £200 per week
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Premier EPOS is an award-winning EPOS company that specialises in giving business owners the tools required to improve their business. We offer the world’s most comprehensive EPOS systems, website design & integration, CRM solutions, business marketing consultancy, Custom software, Screen advertising, and other business technologies!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Support apprentice with Premier EPOS, a computer software company, based in Wirral.
We are looking for a stand out candidate to join our expanding team of excellent customer service providers, giving remote support to our clients all over the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for giving support and solving technical issues over the phone, via email and physically when resolving hardware issues.
The successful applicant will gain a high level of understanding of both software and hardware and will have constant, direct interaction from customers in a wide variety of industries.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our system and applications.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the EPOS , Customer Management and Remote Connection Software’s used on a daily basis.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems. #
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Proficient in using the Microsoft office suite. (Primarily; Word and Excel) Good problem solving capabilities.
- Computer Literate.
- Works well as part of a team or independently.
- Good writing/typing skills.
- Good communication skills. (Both Verbal and Written)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org