AUJLA BUSINESS SYSTEMS LIMITED
Job Title: IT Technical Support Apprentice
Company: AUJLA BUSINESS SYSTEMS LIMITED
Address: 34 Hercules Way, Farnborough GU14 6UU
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pay: £160 per week
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
ABS IT Services is a Managed Service Provider (MSP), concentrating on Hardware, Software Development, Virtualisation, Hosted Servers, Hosted Microsoft products, Telecommunications, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Cyber/Data Security, Website Development and Systems Maintenance.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT apprentice with Aujla Business Systems based in Farnborough, Surrey. There is fantastic opportunity to grow with the business and you’ll be amongst other apprentices already working at ABS.
This job would suit school / college leaver with the ambition to develop a career in IT
This list of duties is not exhaustive, and the role may require other level 1 or similar tasks to be carried out in support of the business. Training will be provided where required;
▪ Provide IT support including but not limited to hardware (desktops, laptops, servers, monitors, printers, routers, Wi-Fi devices, phones), software (off the shelf and bespoke), connectivity (Wi-Fi, broadband, telephone), Email management,
▪ Support web applications, MS Office, Windows OS
▪ Create and maintain documentation for Level 1 support solutions and processes
▪ Provide remote / onsite support
▪ Build a knowledge base in the ticketing system or other approved systems
▪ Meet Service Desk Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
▪ Write incident/problem reports
▪ Carry out manual work, involving hardware, deliveries (in/out), WEEE handling, secure deletion.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
▪ Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
▪ Strong analytical skills
▪ Strong ability to write incident/problem reports
▪ Must have the resilience and ability to work under pressure
▪ Proficiencies in general computer skills and Microsoft Office
▪ Must have a good understanding of computer hardware
For the right candidate, this role could offer long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position on successfully passing the course and being a valued team member.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com