Level 3 Information Communication Technician
152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2DW
9am to 6pm
£12,000 Per annum
Please contact Tom on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Prior to starting H2o Networks, Adam trained as a surveyor for Savills in the residential development department in Sloane Street, London. It became apparent with a deadline approaching for an international developer that an IT problem could potentially derail the deal. The IT department was closed and the figures for the crucial presentation were not available. It was at that point that Adam stepped in and resolved the situation. This made him realise how important IT systems are for busy professionals and entrepreneurs. Thereafter the creation of H2o Networks was established with a clear mission that the IT is the life blood and heart of every business; The two keys of life, oxygen and water.
Today, Networks specialises in advising Care Groups the property, and care homes sector working with such companies as The Bondcare Group, Carewordwide, Salveocare, and Draycott Nursing and Care.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Information Communications Technician with H2O Networks, an IT Support company based in London.
The role involves working with an IT Managed Service Provider to provide IT support for Professional Service Clients
This would be a combination of remote support and on-site at client’s sites support.
We are a small Team of 5 people in North London Edgware Middlesex HA8 5AW
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Remote Helpdesk Role:
-Windows / Office applications – slow computers, anti-virus, application install, printer drives and general support tickets
-Configuring new users setup
-Email configuration using Microsoft office 365
-Can’t log in to PCs, Internet Issues and Wifi, Printer connection
Office & On-Site Work:
-Look at hardware errors adding ram, hard drives – upgrading Windows OS
-Help users with computer setups
-Configure Laptop Computers
-Microsoft Azure / Intune / Office 365
-Virtualisation – Vmware / Hyper V
-Active Directory – Group Policy
-Router & NAT Firewall
-Internet and Broadband setup.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Understanding of Microsoft Workstations and office packages
- Organisational skills to follow procedures and complete tasks within given time frames using incident management tools
- Ability to communicate technical information to the user estate with a genuine desire to assist the customer
- Be motivated to achieve outstanding levels of customer service in a team environment
- Change and innovation: looking for ways to improve what we do, engaging and adapting to change and being aware of and managing risk
- Delivering results: using and planning the resources you have responsibility for to ensure delivery of agreed plans and priorities.
- Problem solving: identifying, understanding, resolving and learning from problems.
- Accountability: taking responsibility for your actions and behaviour using feedback to learn and develop
- Teamwork: contributing to and supporting your team utilising individual and shared learning and development.
- Effective relationships: understanding how your behaviour affects others, showing trust, and collaborating positively.
- Two-way communication: understanding and listening to others whilst communicating effectively using appropriate channels
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org