Level 3 Digital Support Technician
Office Address: 28 Cleveland St, Wolverhampton, WV1 3HT – (Role is remote)
Working hours: 35 hours weekly – 10am – 6pm (Monday – Friday, may include some Saturdays if site visit is required on weekend a day off in the week would be compensated)
Please contact Nathaniel on Nathaniel.Hamilton@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Swoopos was founded in 2017 with a mission is to develop a cost-efficient and multi-functional POS system that helps merchants to smoothly run their business and make profit. All our product features are developed in-house by our professional development team, we do not rely on third-party feature integrations which makes our system strong and reliable.
We tailor our POS solution to meet the different needs of every business and provide free migration and setup with software and hardware at an affordable price. Our POS can do more than just take orders and cash payments. We offer a comprehensive set of features that links the POS, back office, e-commerce, mobile ordering app all in one system with the features you need to run your business efficiently in a modern market.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Support Technician Apprentice with Swoopos, a POS System company based in Wolverhampton.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- You will assist new potential customers by having engaging conversations via telephone and performing enticing, remote demonstrations of our Swoopos system turning potential opportunities into sales. You will ensure you always provide customers with accurate information on Swoopos products and services.
- You will be accountable for onboarding of new customers through contractual agreements, whether direct sales or through resellers, in a professional & timely manner ensuring proactive communication throughout.
- When onboarding your responsibilities will be to ensure we are writing “good business” to prevent any issues from arising in the future. This will be done through detailed KYC. You will then ensure you are able to meet customer expectations, meet deadlines and ensure contractual agreements are well understood.
- Build relationships with your customers and our resellers to ensure satisfaction throughout the lifetime of the contract and to increase retention. Perform check-in conversations on customers to obtain feedback and generate Trustpilot reviews
- Talk to customers daily, over the phone or via email to provide remote solutions, where possible, to any technical issues that may arise. Troubleshoot to detect any causes and resolve, linking in with 3rd party suppliers/partners when required.
- Educate customers on procedures for resolving or preventing recurrence of a technical issue.
- Perform ad hoc site visits to resolve any technical issues that could not be done remotely.
- Schedule site visits annually to ensure relationships remain strong with your accounts.
- Create and maintain clear customer record’s using our CRM system.
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure customer feedback is built into our future development strategies and any systemic issues can be addressed quickly and effectively.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures, effectively manage your own time and workload and continuously identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proactive & self-motivated.
- Good problem-solving Skills, ability to understand problems, troubleshoot, get to the root cause and clearly articulate potential solutions.
- Effectively work with rapidly growing volumes of demand, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building with customers, colleagues, and 3rd
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Working remotely from home (On occasion you will be required to travel with ad hoc site visits some of which may be on a weekend and monthly collaboration team meetings face to face)
- Support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Travel expenses for any onsite visits required.
- Comparable Company Pension.
- 25 days holiday per year (for full time, pro rat’d for part time) plus bank holidays.
- Being a part of an exciting, accelerating team & business at a crucial point of growth.
In addition of all of this, we want our colleagues to be themselves. We’re proud to be different, so we want you to bring your whole self to work!
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment, and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
To apply for this job email your details to Nathaniel.Hamilton@estio.co.uk.