Agency Pilot CRM
Level 3 Digital Support Technician
Company: Agency Pilot CRM
Full Address: 6B Churchill Way, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PY
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Please contact Megan on Megan.Dover@estio.co.uk or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Join our innovative software company based in Chapeltown, Sheffield, specialising in the cutting-edge product, Agency Pilot CRM. This comprehensive Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is predominantly utilized by commercial property professionals. For more details, visit https://agencypilot.com. Embark on a dynamic career with APCRM, contributing to the next generation of apprentices! Whether you’re launching your career or contemplating a change, we invite you to be a part of our close-knit, friendly team.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Support Technician Apprentice with Agency Pilot, an innovative software company based in Chapeltown, Sheffield.
We are in search of a Level 3 Digital Support Apprentice to assume a crucial role within our organisation. In addition to acquiring technical proficiency in various core technologies and platforms, apprentices will cultivate the ability to diagnose issues, report problems, and effectively communicate solutions to our customers.
Support Analysts form the backbone of our support team, engaging daily with Agency Pilot CRM users and delivering initial support to end users. The Support Analyst position entails resolving technical challenges, making the ideal candidate a natural problem-solver.
Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, along with a friendly and professional demeanour, will be highly regarded. As our support analysts interact extensively with customers, they play a key role in providing valuable feedback on customer responses to new features and contributing well-informed ideas for the ongoing development of Agency Pilot CRM.
The collaborative, whole-team approach to product development makes this team an exciting and dynamic environment to be a part of, presenting numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth, learning, and development.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing front line support to end users.
- Responding to queries and providing technical assistance.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues.
- Escalating issues appropriately.
- Collaborating, knowledge-sharing, and working fluidly as a team component to enhance the overall customer experience.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A clear and personable presentation style, energy, and a keen interest to learn.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- A personable and professional telephone manner.
- You will also be well organised, efficient, reliable, able to respond well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Friendly interpersonal demeanour.
- Natural problem solving.
- Strong communicator
- Well organised and efficient.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Join a close-knit team with regular social events.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to healthcare benefits including dental and eye care.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Access to Financial Planning services.
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
- Financed charity events.
APCRM is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Support Technician, with training in how to:
- Helpdesk Operations and Functions.
- Maintaining Digital Systems and Services
- Fundamentals of Digital Systems.
- Administration of Digital Systems and Services.
- Change Management.
- Teamwork and Communications.
- Introduction to System Security.
- User and Stakeholder Training.
- Working in Digital Support.
- Data Operations and Security.
- Pathways and Career Progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Megan.Dover@estio.co.uk.