Skillsarena Corporate Ltd
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company Skillsarena Corporate Ltd
Full Address Leigh-on-Sea, SS9 4LT
Weekly Hours Worked 40hrs – 8.30am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary £15,000 – £17,000 starting depending on experience
Please contact Jack on Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Since 2001, Skillsarena have been providing Talent Tools which enable you to select, develop and retain valued staff. Success depends on having the right people in the right jobs with the right skills. Whether you are recruiting new candidates or developing existing staff, we eliminate the guesswork so that you can make informed decisions.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Skillsarena, a skills assessment software business based in Essex.
Skillsarena has developed a new role and is looking to recruit a confident self-starter, with a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and dynamics. A highly organised person willing to get involved and make things happen, you will join a small business team based in Leigh-on-Sea, full time.
As the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, your primary responsibility will be to develop content and manage the email marketing tool and campaigns for B2B sales generation. You will be supported but have sole responsibility for delivering the strategy and may also get involved in a wide range of other marketing or general business activities as the business needs evolve and change. These may include campaign planning, brand management and content generation. As a flexible individual in a micro team, you will also be involved in every aspect of the business and may provide office administration and support functions which will include but not limited to finance, general marketing, and sales support as well as telephone-related duties.
You will enjoy a fun but professional work environment, belonging to a highly inclusive and supportive team and making a difference. In return, we are flexible and offer generous holiday entitlement, ad hoc team lunches, free parking, tea and coffee and other rewards for your hard work.
You must be reliable, dependable and appreciate urgency. You must take ownership and work at pace and in a changing environment reacting to market topics and commentary needs as well as customers and business needs. You must be a committed self-starter who can take responsibility for our email marketing plans and in time look to take on the digital marketing strategy that will deliver growth opportunities and brand value.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Setup, manage and maintain the email marketing tool
- Regular research of HR and Recruitment topics and trends
- Development of valuable articles and original content.
- Keep up to date with all business activity and alignment to competitors
- Social Media management and posting to all platforms for the company including, but not limited to Blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Engaging on CHAT, analysing customer and visitor engagement to identify leads for the sales team
- Evaluate and report on campaigns
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent command of English language / writing skills with the ability to understand and adapt appropriate tones for different audiences. You will be required to write blogs, social media updates and copy for marketing campaigns to an expert level.
- The ability to learn and use proficiently social media and other “tools”
- The ability to appreciate business priorities, organised and manage time
- Business to Business Marketing experience
- An understanding of SEO, Google analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Imagery and media design.
- Open to change within a growing company
- Positive attitude and initiative
- Able to use own initiative and work to deadlines
- You will enjoy a fun but professional work environment.
- You will belong to a highly inclusive and supportive team.
- You will make a difference and be a key role in the business.
- You will have your own desk and equipment
- We will flexible, supportive and give you the time to train and learn
- We offer a generous holiday entitlement 25 Days + statutory days
- We have adhoc team lunches
- You have free parking, free tea & coffee
- You will have the opportunity to develop a long term role in the business
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position in the marketing department.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com