Vincent Burch Mortgage Services
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Company: Vincent Burch Mortgage Services
Full Address: Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RB
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
At Vincent Burch Mortgage Services, we offer an experienced team of mortgage brokers with over 200 years collective financial experience.; equipped with expertise and knowledge on all things property finance.
We specialise in buy to let, holiday let, HMOs and limited company mortgages. We are also authorities in development, commercial and bridging finance.
Established relationships with key lenders, coupled with our whole of market status means we can access some of the best rates on the market. In addition to this we typically charge no broker fee.
The mortgage people for property people!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Vincent Burch Mortgage Services, a Mortgage Broker company based in Norwich.
A new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice is now available, this is a great chance to join a fast-paced company and gain experience in the digital marketing industry. The successful candidate will be fully trained and offered support and guidance in all areas of the job role. We’re looking for a positive individual who’s willing to learn and take responsibility of tasks assigned to them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Curating, creating and posting innovative, topical industry related content across a number of social media channels, including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Draw actionable insights from data tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Assist with website maintenance and development
- Assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy across all platforms, and analyse areas of success to aid business development
- General administrative tasks related to the overarching marketing function
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic knowledge and interest of social media, current trends, impending updates and how to create engaging posts
- Experience of social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
- Interest and basic exposure to creative tools such as Canva
- Interested in developing a working knowledge of marketing principles across all channels in a bid to provide holistic answers to marketing
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org