Diamond Whites Aligners
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title- Digital Marketing Assistant
Company – Diamond Whites Aligners
Full Address – Unit 13D, Church End Farm, Little Hadham, Hertfordshire SG11 2DY
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am-5pm (40 hours)
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Here at Diamond Whites Aligners we are proud to be market leaders in the Invisible Aligner industry, we are on a mission to ensure at home teeth straightening is accessible to everyone. Diamond Whites prides itself on making invisible aligners an affordable option for people who want that perfect smile, yet do not compromise on quality products and especially outstanding customer service.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with Diamond Whites, a revolutionary dental company who are changing the concept of straightening one’s teeth from home with new and innovative technology, based in Hertfordshire (Bishops Stortford).
Here at Diamond Whites we are looking for a marketing driven individual to join our rapidly growing team. You will be fully immersed in the day to day tasks of our marketing strategy, assisting in our influencer marketing outreach program, our email marketing campaigns and content creation for our social media platforms.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Influencer marketing outreach across all platforms
- Assist with our email marketing campaigns
- Assist with our various social media accounts
- Competitor analysis
- Influencer marketing management
- Manage our direct messages via our social accounts
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Content creation
- Analysis marketing campaigns
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- CRM Database
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Experience
- Interest in Influencer marketing
- Competitor research
- Customer Support
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Time management
- Is open to playing pool and can knock our reigning champion
off his high horse.
- Likes bagels (every Thursday is Bagel day)
- Customer service
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org