Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title- Digital Marketing Assistant
Company – Powerplus Group
Full Address – Thurcroft House, Linley Court, Nottingham, NG13 8FA
Weekly Hours Worked – 8:30am-5pm (40 hours)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Powerplus Group is a National and European Contractor specialising in design and installation of Mechanical & Electrical, Lighting and Renewable Technologies.
As part of our continued growth and further expansion plans, we are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support with the communication of a range of projects and marketing campaigns, which contribute towards our ambitious growth agenda.
Brief job description:
We seek a competent and experienced Marketing Assistant with a self-motivated mindset, to work within our Head Office in East Bridgford, Nottingham.
In this role you will be a key player in supporting the delivery of our ambitious growth plans at Powerplus Group, working closely alongside the rest of the team to execute crucial tasks.
This role provides a great opportunity to build experience within key areas of marketing and will offer the chance to project manage across a wide range of digital channels. You will work cross functionally with internal teams including Contracts/project management and Business Development.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Manage and update Company Brand Guidelines and be a brand guardian who champions our identity
- Create, execute, and update annual Marketing Content Planner
- Manage and update social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) using our content management system
- Create and execute email and direct mail campaigns
- Support with targeted and seasonal marketing campaigns across all channels
- Create and update collateral for company marketing materials
- Maintain and update company website using external agency
- Liaise with marketing suppliers, such as printers and graphic designers
- Work collaboratively with various departments across the business
- Follow up sales leads in a timely manner, passing to relevant Business Development team
- Work with the insights and analytics to deliver trend analysis for key growth areas
- Any additional marketing administration tasks when required
- 5 A* – C GCSEs
- CRM Database
- Social Media Experience
- Organisation and administration skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Customer Support
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Time management
- Team player
- Willing to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com