Role: Digital Marketing Assistant
Address: 55A Catherine Pl, Westminster, London, SW1E 6DY
Weekly hours worked: 40 Hours Per Week
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Since 2008, Mediadrive has gained first-hand experience in the evolution of digital media. With expertise encompassing display, programmatic trading, audience data, native advertising, content creation, ad-operations, and creative services; we enable advertisers to achieve their marketing objectives, while publishers focus on driving engagement and creating content.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Mediadrive, an Internet marketing service based in London.
Mediadrive are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join their growing team in the Victoria office. Mediadrive is a leading marketing agency specialising in the golf vertical. The company offers clients a range of services from advertising, creative design, campaign analytics and email marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working closely with the operations team to plan marketing campaigns
- Upload creatives into Google Ad Manager
- Optimise advertising campaigns
- Provide all clients updates on live campaigns and send screenshots when required
- Deliver on clients deadline and KPI’s
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Competent using Excel
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written communications
- To be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Good analytical skills and the ability to digest data and produce value
- Be organised and ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Highly motivated with an interest in digital marketing
- Comfortable with numbers and data
- Competent with email and general understanding of excel spreadsheets
- Ability to learn and willingness ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Presentable and professional
- Punctual and reliable
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org