Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Envoplan Ltd
Full Address: Noble House, Eaton Road, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7UB
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday-Friday 8:00am- 16.40pm
Please contact Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Envoplan specialise in the design, furniture and fit out for the education sector, working closely with schools to improve their environments to improve the quality of education through our Noble and Eaton consultancy department.
The whole marketing program, website management, social media, digital, educational conferences, developing the Envoplan furnish online supply business, along with the need for IT skills to improve processes in the business through mechanisation. Working under the marketing and IT manager.
We wouldn’t expect anyone to be able to do all of this – which is why we have multiple outsourced resources. So, it will become a blend of the elements which the candidate enjoys and would like to learn. The individual will choose the element they are best at and bring those in house.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Content Writing
- Videography & Video editing
- Photography & Editing
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Presentation Design
- SQL & Data Reporting/Dashboard Creation using com
- Campaign Management
- Email Design & management using Mailchimp
- Social Media Management using Hootsuite
- LinkedIn Account Management – 3 personal accounts & Messaging campaigns
- Data manipulation & marketing audience research
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A content writer with great researching & writing skills, perhaps previous journalism experience – but also loves videography and photography.
- To competently manage task software such as Clickup and outlook calendar
- keen to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org