Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Premier EPOS
Address: Unit A 24 Kelvin Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 7JW.
Weekly hours worked: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Salary: £200 per week
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Premier EPOS is an award-winning EPOS company that specialises in giving business owners the tools required to improve their business. We offer the world’s most comprehensive EPOS systems, website design & integration, CRM solutions, business marketing consultancy, Custom software, Screen advertising, and other business technologies!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Premier EPOS, a computer software company, based in Wirral.
An exciting opportunity has arrived to join an expanding cutting edge technology business. We are looking for ambitious staff to join our highly successful marketing team driving leads and sales to the rest of our business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To help design, plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns
- drive leads and sales to our highly successful sales team.
- work as part of a team and on your own projects
- deliver targeted results for the business.
- SEO and social media
- Market research
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Hard working
- Works Well with others
- Computer Literate.
- Able to use Microsoft Office. (Primarily; Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good writing/typing skills.
- The ability to communicate with others
- Good time keeping
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org