Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice Company: Aerial Empire Address: Oppidan apartments, 25 Linstead Street, West Hampstead, NW6 2HA
Weekly hours worked: Mon-Fri 8.45 AM – 6 PM
Salary: £15k p/a
X2 positions available
Please contact Josh Ankers on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We provide a range of film production services to a range of different types of properties across the UK with bespoke camera and drone technology.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Sales Apprentice with an exciting start-up Video Production company based in West Hampstead.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Social Media Management with a focus on LinkedIn
• Online Profile & Website Management
• Basic Video and Photo editing
• An insight into digital marketing sales and account management
• Some administrative tasks
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Fast on computers
• Good formal English writing skills
• Good work ethic and client approach
• Good listening skills
• Desire for knowledge and self-motivated to succeed
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org