Casio Electronics Co. Limited
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Casio Electronics Co. Limited
Address: 5th Floor, The Hive, 26 Wembley Park Bvld, Wembley Park, Wembley HA9 0HP
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch).
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office, 2 days work from home
Salary: £20,000 p.a.
Please contact Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Casio is a leading multi-national electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets.
Behind each innovative product are our core values of “creativity and contribution” which we apply to everything we do. This core value is also channelled through to our employees, as their “creativity and contribution” plays a fundamental part in Casio’s continuous success.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Casio Electronics, a Computers and Electronics Manufacturing Company based in Wembley, London.
This is a fantastic time to kick-start your career in digital, learning from experts with a wealth of experience in the industry whilst Casio are undergoing a period of significant digital growth in the D2C channel.
This role has no set requirement for years’ worth of experience…We’re looking for someone passionate and pro-active with:
- A very analytical mind and who enjoys numbers – knowing what happened is not enough for you, you want to know WHY it happened
- A desire to understand all things Digital Marketing
- A willingness to take on any challenge and run with it
- This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager in our Marketing Division.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Primarily focusing on GSHOCK.co.uk and Casio.co.uk, you’ll be:
- Working closely with Casio’s Digital Marketing Manager to grow your knowledge and understanding of all channels (PPC, Paid Social, Social Media, Affiliates, Display, E-mail marketing)
- Downloading channel data to help analyse traffic and sales; discovering opportunities for constant improvement and growth.
- Completing performance reports to share with internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with planners to gain awareness of new product roadmaps and working with marketing teams to support the delivery of marketing strategies for both Casio and G-SHOCK.
- Helping to analyse and understand the customer journey – assisting implementation of changes, A/B testing and multivariate testing to prove/disprove hypothesis and determine the best variation.
- Learning and implementing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices to ensure the products are best discovered on search engines.
- Monitoring competitor activity and running SWOT opportunity analysis.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and qualities required:
- Strong excel skills
- Flexible approach to work and able to work as part of a wider team
- Good time management and able to deliver to strict timescales
- Able to work autonomously and efficiently
- Analytical and data driven with high attention to detail
- Seeks feedback, tests ideas and motivates others
- Be passionate about your career in digital marketing
What’s in it for you…
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary, bonus scheme & car allowance
- Fantastic healthcare benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance via BUPA
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%**
- Employee Discount, up to 50%**
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning and eConsultancy
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org