Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Office 6,Wilson Pattern Street ,Warrington ,WA1 1NF
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £4.50 ph
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are an exciting media agency that work on a range of projects including website and graphic design, video, editing and also social media. We are looking for a Digital Media Apprentice to assist our office team.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Vision4Dreams, a Video Production Company based in Warrington.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Filming & editing
- Editing & graphic design
- Social media
- Website design (CMS ecommerce, WordPress and HTML)
- Photocopying and document preparation
- Filing, copying and invoices
- Client communication- via email and telephone
- Provide good customer service to clients
- General administration
- To work in support of our internal production team
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Great IT and design skills, experience in Photoshop. Ideally also experience with Illustrator.
- Using a Video Editing software
- Show confidence when speaking with clients and suppliers both face to face and on the phone.
- Telephone Skills.
- Creative with a flair for design.
- Social Networking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Preferably someone with in depth knowledge of social media and the various platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good sense of humour and fun.
- Manage your own work load.
- Able to use Initiative.
- You must be eager and self-motivated.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing.
- Good creative writing skills.
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas.
- Hardworking and keen to learn.
- Smart and presentable.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com