Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Infocus Resources
Full Address: London Rd 17 Unit 8A, Swanscombe, Kent DA10 0LH
Weekly Hours Worked: 08:00 – 17:00
Please contact: email@example.com or call 02033558810
About the company:
Infocus provides Manpower and Project Delivery Works to the tier one and two construction industry. Providing labour sourcing and staff placement for specialist industries, and also packages of project delivery works, Infocus Resources work with some of the largest names in the rail, highway, construction and civil engineering sectors. Our strong in-house team of experienced professionals is spread across two branches, giving us nationwide capability. Each of our team members is a specialist in their own field, providing a bespoke and exceptional level of service to our clients, helping us foster excellent and long-standing client relationships.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with Infocus Resources, an Recruitment Company company based in the Swanscombe.
We are seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Apprentice to work with the business. This role is ideal if you are creative and a confident communicator, looking to start or develop your career in Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be involved in all our multi-channel campaigns including recruitment campaigns. You will also help create, run and monitor a range of digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to attract, engage and recruit candidates to fill job roles. Upon successful completion of studies, you will gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can complement our team of professionals. You will be required to assist in the office and have opportunities to work individually and as a team member. The varied duties of this opportunity provide a wealth of experience for the right candidate.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To be involved in the planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns to attract and retain Clients through industry insights where appropriate.
- To work with Infocus brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines.
- To upload content and keep website and social media site up to date including company marketing tools such as brochures.
- Lead the development of the social media presence.
- To be involved in increasing engagement via social media channels
- To be involved in the recruitment of candidates, from developing advertising design for recruitment campaign on social media to following company process in data management.
- Influence manager to take the most appropriate route to recruitment within given boundaries, clearly determine objectives and requirements, on aspects such as timescales, likely candidate pool etc.
- Work closely with managers to identify upcoming recruitment requirements, using organisational knowledge to provide guidance and suggestions to effectively resolve resourcing issues.
- Build resource pool via networking proactively maintaining relationships with potential, existing and new resources.
- Research, devise and continuously monitor and review appropriate recruitment strategies and methods, ensuring that vacancies are filled cost effectively with high quality candidates.
- To work with Marketing to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the company brand.
Desirable skills & Personal qualities
- A great communicator both verbally and written
- Has excellent writing skills (clear and concise) and attention to detail with high standards
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good level of ICT skills
- Ready to inspire through content development on our website, social media channels and printed materials
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org