Aspire Design & Asco Lighting
Company: Aspire Design & Asco Lighting
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: 91 Lower Hillgate, Stockport, SK1 3AW
Weekly hours worked: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Salary: £10,000 per annum
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Aspire Design is the hallmark of British excellence in bespoke automotive design and craftsmanship.
After considerable research and development, our design engineers have lovingly perfected Aspire Body Styling to seamlessly follow the lines of Range Rover SUV’s, taking them to another level in sculpted masculinity and elegance.
We pride ourselves on delivering a customised service and product which will match the customers’ needs and desires.
Asco Lights is a specialist company supplying a wide range of high-end lighting products – the best that European craftsmanship and design have to offer. Sourcing the very finest cutting-edge lighting design products from across Europe, Asco brings the best design to our British clients, with the aim always to diffuse light in the most ideal way, whatever the setting.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Aspire Design a Range Rover body styling Design Company and Asco Lights a Consumer Electronics Company, based in Stockport.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Web content management and content creation of all social media platforms (e.g. Twitter; Instagram; Facebook etc.)
• Updating the company website.
• Working closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure consistent and coherent web marketing.
• Content and blog writing to advertise the company.
• Use of SEO and content marketing.
• Google AdWords certification.
• Organic SEO Training.
• SEO Software Training.
• Google Analytics Reporting.
• CIM Certification once achieved level 3.
• Coherent written skills
• Great English and Literacy skills
• Creative thinker
• Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
• Strong work ethic
• Personable and friendly
• Excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org