CS One Design
Role: Digital Marketer
Company: CS One Design
Full Address: CS One Design, The Old Mill, Church Rd, Sittingbourne ME9 9AP
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Please contact Josh Ankers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02033558810
About the company:
CS One Design are a leading graphic and web design agency in Kent. For over 25 years they have provided logo design, branding, graphic design, website design and development, online marketing strategies that work.
Based in the South East of England (Sittingbourne in Kent). The studio is located at historic Tonge Mill a short drive off the A2 at Bapchild. A lovely peaceful environment which is a great place to meet our clients.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with CS One Design, a website designer based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
CS One Design are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to work on SEO, PPC and Social Media marketing campaigns for our clients across the UK. You will work closely with the team on website content, strategy, and implementation.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) including site audits, keyword research and implementation of optimisations, supported by our tools.
- Managing Google Ad accounts (PPC), from small <£1000 a month accounts to six-digit budgets.
- Working with our bespoke CMS, WordPress and Shopify.
- Write copy and manage email campaigns.
- Supporting Social Media Marketing with copy.
- Communicating directly with clients via email and on the phone.
- other multi-media content using Adobe CC – i.e. graphic design and video assets
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Good communication skills
- Ability to research and follow online training
- Learn new skills
- Good work ethic
- Show initiative and be able to work alone when needed
Work as part of a team
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com