Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Whitegates Business Centre, Alexander Ln, Shenfield CM15 8QF
37.5 hours p/w
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
At 3Gi, we use the experience and commercial buoyancy our blue chip pedigree gives us to ensure that your infrastructure is engineered as if you had your own personal team of Architects, Infrastructure Consultants, Project Directors and Service Delivery Managers. All packaged together with a commercial model that puts all the power directly into the hands of the client, without conflicts of interest that come from ’profit-lead advice’.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with 3Gi, a Computer Support company based in Shenfield, Essex.
Are you looking to help a global technology firm scale the digital marketing capability? This very exciting opportunity has come available for a UK based Cyber Security Start Up and UK Tech Company.
If you are super passionate about starting your carrier as a Digital Marketing Apprentice within the Tech space – this opportunity could be a game changer for the right individual. This position is ideal for a dynamic person who has a work hard, play hard mentality.
One of the key objectives to centrally help manage both brands digital footprint and lead its continued digital charge. Working with all available social media platforms such as Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter will be a key part of the role, whilst also being competent in Photoshop / Canva and other generalized creative and imagery manipulation.
Blogging will be a key part of the strategy and general written and verbal communication will be a critical requirement.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content for our social media sites.
- Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Regular updating and maintaining content so it remains fresh / relevant.
- Helping with market analysis: Search engine optimisation, Google ads, Google analytics.
- Increasing overall brand visibility.
- Generating new ideas for the business to gain a more effective online presence.
- Engaging with target market prospects and existing customers through marketing material etc.
- Making and receiving telephone calls from prospects and existing customers.
- Client Communication: This is a client-facing role. Yay! Starter will expect you to take ownership of your client accounts while representing the agency. You will be expected to articulate your strategy to the client, answer tough questions, should they arise and manage the client relationship on a day-to-day basis, including client communications and reporting
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Good written English and grammar
- Good time management
- Basic grasp of social media
- Basic understanding of the term ‘SEO’
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility of work schedule
- Can use own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Possess a proactive attitude
- Go the extra mile
- Eager to learn more about digital marketing
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com