Level 3 Digital Marketer
Website Technical Support Assistant Apprenticeship
Alcium House, 6b Churchill Way, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35 2PY
37.5 hours P/w
Please contact Tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Alcium Software Limited is a software company specialising in the production and delivery of high quality software and web based solutions. Alcium have produced a number of market leading solutions both in the public and private sector, in addition to undertaking custom development work for clients in a wide variety of industries.
Alcium Software supply Evolutive, the market leading Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for Economic Development and Inward Investment bodies throughout the United Kingdom, as well as Agency Pilot, the UK’s market leading CRM Property Software solution.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Alcium Software, a Software company based in Sheffield.
Alcium Software have a new opportunity for a motivated Website technical support assistant who will be joining the team at a very exciting time of growth and transition.
We are friendly, growing company offering the chance to grow and really develop your skills.
This opportunity is suited to someone looking to gain experience working in website support with a passion for all things digital, desire to learn and a great communicator who will help to support a diverse client base. You will be focussed on:
• Assisting with the website go live process
• Support the digital team with managing client issues and technical support
• Trouble-shooting and testing
• Maintain ongoing support relationships with clients while meeting customer satisfaction
• Monitor new digital trends and tools
• Support with use and implementation of the CMS (Content Management System)
• 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• An interest and passion for all things digital
• Familiarisation with website content management and CMS systems
• Basic knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics (desirable)
• A good communicator with a great attention to detail who thrives on working collaboratively with clients and others within your team
• Keen interest in social media
• Ability to work with others in a team and to ask for help when needed
• Ability to problem solve using logical thinking
• The ability to troubleshoot issues
Has the ability to communicate well with team members and clients in a professional manner
Must be a team player
Eager to help out with various tasks involved with running the business day to day
Good time management
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org