Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd
Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd
Address: 27 Hyde Road, Paignton, TQ4 5BP
Weekly hours worked: 30-40 hours (Monday-Friday)
Salary: £4.30 per hour
Please contact Tom Lindley on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Absolute have always aimed to be at the forefront of agency from the modern contemporary designs of our offices to the use of technology to improve the selling and letting process, whilst not forgetting that property is essentially just a people business.
‘Our vision is to be the number one choice of agent in Torbay and the South West: To be the first name that comes to mind when a landlord or vendor considers selling or letting their property, offering a service so good that our customers recommend us above all others. Our goal is to be the most reliable, honest, friendly and caring agent with our brand recognised by everyone who will consider us to be the ‘Absolute’ best.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Absolute Sales & Lettings ltd an independent estate agent based across Torbay, Teignbridge and the wider South Devon area.
As a digital marketing apprentice, you’ll work with our marketing team to promote our online presence by developing a social media strategy, producing good content, analysing content data, creating up-to-date relevant copy and producing videos across the business. Showing a passion for digital marketing, property, writing and producing content and an ability to learn are the most important aspects of this role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Create content for all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Bi-weekly newspaper creation
- Liaising with newspapers to produce editorial content
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Create Prezi presentations for use by team members
- Producing copy for our website and blog to reflect legislation changes, property news and relevant property posts
- Producing and editing property and corporate videos for general marketing and on social media channels.
- Communicating with clients.
- Assisting with launching and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly IT literate
- Managing of own workload to achieve deadlines, working within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication, both with customers and suppliers, within face-to-face meetings, and over email and telephone
- Ability to work independently, and in a team, and manage workload across multiple projects simultaneously
- Literacy in video editing software, ideally Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred)
- Fluent English [spoken and written]
- Well-organised and have great attention to detail
- Desire to learn & develop new skills
- Highly creative
- Articulate and strongly computer literate
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org