Otelli Marketing Agency
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company – Otelli, Marketing Agency
Full Address – Summerhouse Road, Northampton NN3 6BJ
Salary – 12-16K Depending on Experience
Hours – Full time opportunity 37.5 hours per week
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Otelli Marketing is an advanced digital marketing agency working in a large variety of services for B2B and B2C clients. We have a wide range of clients in all industries, but mostly consisting of UK SMEs and some larger businesses. We are a lively, fun team who take pride in our work.
If you’re passionate about marketing, this is the job for you. We are a small but extremely experienced team. We welcome fresh ideas and will provide you with expert training in all areas of marketing. You’ll be a valued team member right from the off and if you impress there will be future opportunities.
In this broad role you will be supporting advertising campaigns across an array of channels including search engines and social media. You’ll be responsible and have influence on content for our own and client social media, advertising channels and some website marketing tasks. You’ll also be reporting on data and results to your line manager. We value a down-to-earth approach and we do not like to micro-manage. You’ll be put to best use on individual projects and will report directly to other members of the team.
Your core duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of supporting other team members and admin on tasks such as:
- Advertising and lead generation
- Social media campaigns and schedules
- Data reports
- Website marketing
- Content delivery
- Email marketing campaigns
- Running data reports
- Market research
- Organising and analysing client processing data
- Supporting Digital Marketing exec in hunting new clients e.g. tenders, advertising campaigns and email marketing
- CRM processing
You will also have the opportunity to learn and deliver your own campaigns upon gaining experience. If you’re looking to begin your career in Marketing this role will equip you with the knowledge of:
- Social media marketing
- Data analysis
- Lead generation
- Google and Bing advertising
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin advertising
- WordPress and other website builders
- Key marketing softwares for CRM, email marketing, advertising and SEO
- 8 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
- A*-B in Maths
- Business-related degree is or an A-level in Business Studies is preferable
- Good understanding and interest of social media and advertising
- Working knowledge of Google docs, sheets (or microsoft word and excel)
- Ability to communicate well
- Passionate about marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress or other website builders
- Knowledge of advertising platforms
- Marketing and advertising theory
Organised, attention to detail, time management, uses initiative but can always ask for help (we’re here to help), ability to receive constructive feedback and improve.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
- Office working whilst learning with opportunity for Hybrid working in the future
- Pool table and games console in the office
- Flexible working 8 hours between 8am – 6pm | 30 mins for lunch
- Generous paid holidays
- Opportunity to make up time for appointments etc, instead of using holiday.
- Free parking
- Free (very nice coffee) from us
- Spacious office
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com