Title – Apprentice Digital Marketer & Admin Officer
Company – Alfa Power
Full Address – Quarry Court, High Street, Morley, LS27 0BY
Weekly Hours Worked – 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri
Salary – £10,000-£12,000 PA. Dependent on experience.
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Alfa Group is a growing modern agile business with an exceptionally diverse portfolio of products and services. Alfa Power is a subsidiary of the group working to create a strong footprint of Electronic Vehicles (EV) charge points throughout the UK.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice Digital Marketer and Office Admin role with Alfa Power, a record-breaking and award-winning Electrical Charge Point Operator company based in Leeds.
Within the apprenticeship, you will be studying towards completing a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship, while helping the company grow by managing day to day tasks including running the social media, the upkeep of the website, liaising with customers, clients and engineers, report generating as well as handling important and relevant documents.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Generating and completing the relevant documents required for the b2b/ b2c transaction of the installation of EV systems
- Maintain client contact through regular updates
- Generate statistics along with report writing
- Be proactive in gaining the knowledge of products and services delivered by the business
- Answer customer queries of products and services offered by the business
- Any other ad-hoc duties required to support the business needs
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a passion for the motor industry, as well as understanding the importance of the introduction of electric vehicles within today’s society.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- To have competent computer skills including sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, and Outlook etc.
- Have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms.
- A hard-working professional individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- An aptitude for thinking on your feet and problem-solving
- An interest in the EV industry/basic electrical understanding is advantageous
- To have the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- An organised and methodical approach
- Able to prioritise own workload, to meet the requirements of the business
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Motivated and self-driven
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- To have a friendly and professional telephone manner along with the confidence to talk to various consumers
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org