Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Duplex 5, Ducie House, Ducie Street, M1 2JW
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
£4.15 per hour rising to £10k during the apprenticeship
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Gooey are a white label development agency specialising in front end website development, WordPress, Magento, and HTML Email. We work under NDA for agencies looking to outsource development.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice for a Digital Agency based in Manchester.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our growing team as an Apprentice Digital Marketer . Having had previous experience of working with apprentices, we are ready to provide another great career opportunity. If you feel you have the talent, drive and will to succeed in our industry, we want to hear from you.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting with booking projects into the schedule.
- Assisting the account managers with keeping records up to date on our CRM.
- Assisting the account managers in preparing quotes.
- Assisting in giving clients regular updates on the status of their project/s.
- Manage Social Media Channels
- Running Facebook Advertising Campaigns
- Track and analyse the various marketing channel to see which campaigns are performing, and update campaigns accordingly
- General admin duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A-levels in relevant subjects, grades A* – D
- Good level of IT skills and knowledge, able to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in building good relationships with colleagues and customers
- Confident using social media channels, strong digital awareness and creating video content
- Strong time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- Some customer service experience would be advantageous.
- Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal format.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a fantastic work ethic.
- Be pro-active.
- Fantastic office with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong and a PS4!!
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 9.30 – 5.30pm
- Social events
- Casual dress code
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org