Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Bizspace, Hollinwood Business Centre, Albert Street, OL8 3QL
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours p/w Monday to Friday (with 30 minute lunch break)
Salary: £6.56 per hour
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About The Company:
Online4baby are a national e-commerce nursery products retailer based in Greater Manchester. A family run business established in 1987 who have experienced rapid growth over the last 18 months and have big plans for the future. They stock a huge range of baby products from prams, pushchairs and travel systems to car seats and nursery furniture, working with leading brands including Joie, My Babiie, Chicco, Snuz, Ickle Bubba and Cosatto to name a few.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Online4Baby. A fantastic opportunity to join a leading e-commerce retailer, based in Chadderton, Oldham.
Working as part of the busy marketing team you will assist with the brainstorming of new and creative marketing ideas. Measuring and reporting on the performance of digital campaigns and content whilst keeping abreast of trends and new social media sites.
This role would suit somebody with a can-do attitude and a flair for creativity who is career focused and keen to grow and develop their skills within digital marketing.
Duties And Responsibilities In This Role Will Consist Of:
- Helping drive traffic to the company pages.
- Contributing to and supporting marketing campaigns including social media and email.
- Assisting with the production of online content including videos and graphics.
- Providing analytics on the performance of digital content and marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date on digital marketing trends/social media etc and identifying trends and insights. Working with the team to ensure content is delivered on time, to set briefs and listing products on our website.
- Competitor research.
- Using business systems such as Google Analytics, Magento and Brightpearl.
- General day-to-day marketing duties, helping across the marketing team.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- IT literate – ability to learn new skills quickly as you will working across a wide range of software.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel.
- Strong research and analytical abilities.
- Ambitious and driven with the desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen team player.
- Confident working on social media sites.
- General understanding of digital marketing and eager to develop knowledge in this area.
- Creative and innovative.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training To Be Provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org