Title: Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Company: Di-Log Group
Full Address: 28 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am – 5pm | Monday – Friday | 30 minute lunch
Please contact Ciara Glynn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Di-Log Test Equipment is a UK based manufacturer in the supply of Test & Measurement equipment founded in 1998. Di-log pride themselves on specialising in UK Manufactured Installation Testers fully compliant to the regulations stated in BS7671 (18th Edition), Safe Isolation including Lockout Tag Out and Voltage Detection.
Di-log offer one of the UK largest ranges of Test Instrumentation with a comprehensive range of Digital Multi Meters, Clamp Meters, Environmental and Renewable. In addition to our own brand, Di-log have teamed up with world leaders, such as Seaward Electronic for PAT Tester, FLIR Systems for Thermal Imaging and Chauvin Arnoux for Power Quality.
With a national technical sales team coving the entire UK, Di-log offer full on-site technical support, training and product demonstrations.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Di-Log Group, a nationwide technology manufacturer.
A new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice is now available, this is a great chance to join a fast-paced company and gain experience in the digital marketing industry. The successful candidate will be fully trained and offered support and guidance in all areas of the job role. We’re looking for a positive individual who’s willing to learn and take responsibility of tasks assigned to them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Designing and managing paid search strategy and execution using Google AdWords
- Posting innovative content across a number of social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Use of Adobe InDesign to create and manage existing product literature
- Use Adobe Photoshop to create fresh and engaging imagery
- Design and produce videos to upload on YouTube channel and other platforms
- Design, execute and draw actionable insights from email marketing campaigns (MailChimp)
- Assist with website maintenance and development
- Assist with the design and creation of the marketing strategy across all platforms, and analyse areas of success to aid business development
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic knowledge and interest of social media, and how to create engaging posts
- Interest and basic exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, specifically photoshop
- Interested in developing a working knowledge of marketing principles across all channels in a bid to provide holistic answers to marketing insights
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com