Role: eCommerce & Marketing Apprentice
Company: Nadine Merabi
Address: Unit F1, Longford Trading Estate, Thomas St, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0JT
Weekly hours work: 40 hrs per week 0800-1700
Salary: £10,000 per annum
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Nadine Merabi is a luxury ready to wear brand based in the heart of Manchester, UK. Set for huge growth this year, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry to bring our vision into fruition.
Nadine Merabi was created out of necessity. Founder Nadine, who was sick of never finding anything stand-out to wear, took matters into her own hands and taught herself to sew. The brand was born. Since then, the brand has grown rapidly and has gained a loyal following all over the world. From dressing clients and celebrities, a NADINE MERABI design is often spotted on some of the most influential people in the world.
Above all of this, our vision is to inspire and encourage women to look and feel their very best. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury and global fashion brand.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a eCommerce & Marketing Apprentice with Nadine Merabi, a retail company based in Stetford, Manchester.
You’ll be working closely with the eCommerce and Marketing Manager and Head of eCommerce and Sales to drive our eCommerce and Marketing strategy. This will include organising content from photo shoots, uploading content to social media platforms, collating assets from Instagram, assisting with the running of our website and other ad hoc tasks when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow within a very exciting global business. You’ll learn so many areas within eCommerce and Marketing with the opportunity to stay and develop within the business after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- eCommerce admin tasks, updating products and messaging when required.
- Uploading images to the website.
- Visually merchandising the website.
- Uploading content to social media platforms such as TikTok and Pinterest.
- Saving, downloading and sharing content.
- Act as a product expert for new and future product launches, working with the product team.
- Building email campaigns.
- Build out lists of potential partners to work with.
- Pulling and collating data for reports.
- Support with marketing projects when required, including photoshoots.
- Organising all imagery and content on our Google drive
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A good problem solver.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- A people person who enjoys building relationships.
- Naturally confident.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- Be results focused.
- Self-motivated and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Confident in using Excel and Word.
- Good experience using social media. All training
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You’re a grafter – no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You believe in two-way communication — you actively listen, seek clarity and connect with energy.
- You don’t live in a world of good enough – you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen andunseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org