Arts Council England
L3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Arts Council England
49 Lever Street Manchester , M1 1FN
35 hours per week- you’ll agree your working pattern with your manager
£18,928 per annum
Please contact Jessica on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133500333
About the company:
Arts Council England is the national development agency for creativity and culture in England. We invest in projects and organisations to bring creative opportunities to people in villages, towns and cities across the country.
We have almost 600 members of staff, across nine offices (though we are mostly working from home at the moment).
Arts Council England is an organisation that champions, develops and invests in creative and cultural experiences.
This post will be based within the Advocacy and Communications team in our Manchester office, providing administrative support and contributing to the digital and marketing communications strategy.
This is an 18-month apprenticeship, and you will work towards the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship qualification.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with Arts Council England based in Manchester.
You will contribute to the Arts Council’s communications strategy. This will support the development and delivery of innovative ways to connect to creativity and culture.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Contribute to the delivery of digital and marketing communications
- Contribute to the design and delivery of effective marketing and digital projects
- Manage the content of digital channels
- Writing online news stories and case studies, proofing copy and image editing
- Manage data using our customer relationship management software
- Update and maintain information and databases, also produce reports to show the success of digital campaigns
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to answer queries and provide information
- Build and maintain positive relationships with own team and across the organisation
- Help to maintain and run administrative duties to support the digital team across a variety of channels (including website, email and social media)
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Candidates do not need to have previous work experience for this role.
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads (alignment and planning/accountability)
- A proven passion for digital and social media
- A creative eye with an interest in content creation
- Attention to detail and accuracy (accountability)
- Communication skills – speaking, listening and writing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Enjoy finding improved ways of working (learning and change)
- Be flexible and able to use your initiative
- Positive and proactive work attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
- Confident and friendly manner
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ambitious for self and others
- Able to work effectively within a team but also take responsibility for working independently
- Confidence in dealing with enquiries and building positive relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience of working across a range of systems including Microsoft Office programmes
- An understanding of Arts Council’s work
- Excellent benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life cover, cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, employee assistance programme
- Guidance and support to help you make your next step following successful completion of your apprenticeship
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com