Title: Property Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Sloane Square House, 1 Holbein Place, London SW1W 8NS
Weekly Hours: Worked 37.5 hours per week 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Salary: £12,000 – £15,000 (based upon experience)
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We started life in 1989 as Commercial Estates Management. Since then, we have grown to become the property group CEG, with offices in London, Leeds, Birmingham and Cornwall. We have worked on a huge range of projects – from workspace and homes, to retail, industrial and mixed-use. Currently, our portfolio covers six million sq ft valued at around £800 million. Our rental income is £50 million, with an estimated rental value of around £80 million.
But we are a property company with a difference. We put people, businesses, and relationships first. Across all projects, we work with customers, local people, and authorities to build real, sustainable communities.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Marketer to work with CEG in our Investment Team based in Sloane Square in London.
As an integral part of the marketing and investment team, you will work alongside the existing team to ensure the smooth running and marketing of the portfolio’s offices and mixed-use properties across the UK.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Support the marketing team with day-to-day activities
• Research/market competition – with focus on digital marketing
• Reviewing marketing outputs from external agencies (Brochures/websites/social media)
• Help to coordinate photoshoots (sourcing props, setting up, direction)
• Support with social media output. (Photography sourcing, filing)
• Liaising with print supplier (large and small format)
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Strong MS Office skills required.
• As you gain experience you will become more exposed to both external and internal contacts so the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, consultants, and tenants is very important as are interpersonal skills.
• Interest in social media advertising, all digital forms of media and wider creative industries.
• Drive and desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets.
• Resilient, flexible, able to balance competing demands on your time.
• Comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Pro-active with the ability to take responsibility for new projects.
• Outgoing, sociable, and presentable as well as proactive and confident.
• If you are keen to start a career in marketing, are driven, eager to learn and want to strive for success then this is a great opportunity!
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. The apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to gain the training, experience, and support needed to build a successful career in marketing, social media, and wider advertising.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com